We currently have an immediate requirement for a Solutions Architect in Santa Clara, CA. This is a contract position.
- Plan, design, implement and execute complex enterprise level storage solutions from configuration and testing to support of the developed SAP solutions.
- Develop and deliver test plan, lab reports, technical presentations, analyst briefings, and white papers to address various areas of HDS storage solutions.
- Deliver proof-of-concept configurations and analysis to be demonstrated and presented to customers and internal personnel.
- Support, assist, and consult with all levels including Account Executives, Product Management, Product Marketing, Product Support, VP, etc, through delivery of technical presentations and reports.
- Responsible for ongoing recommendations and best practices for storage solutions around business continuity, high availability, backup, recovery and archiving.
- Responsible for ongoing management of configuration and layout of platform and storage infrastructure.
- KEY - VERY IMPORTANT: Plan, design, implement and validate integrated solutions for enterprise business applications using x64 servers, storage arrays, and IP & SAN switches.
- In depth Linux knowledge and hands-on experience; RedHat or SuSE preferred.
- In depth IP network/switch knowledge and hands-on experience.
- Proficient in Python, Perl, and/or Linux shell scripting.
- Performance tuning and benchmark expertise is a big plus.
- Experience with soft appliance development/QA is a big plus.
- Good hands on experience with blade or rack servers is a plus.
- Good hands on experience with Fibre Channel storage is a plus.
- Experience in setting up and administering SAP Business Suite software is a plus
- Local Only
- W2 Only
- Interview requirements: In-person required, Phone screen
Please email your resume to email@example.com code JO# 10559 in the subject of the email, call 408-739-4900 EXT #128 or click ‘Apply Now’ below.
Staffing Done Differently. We’re in the relationship business.
Since 2002 our success has been driven by the strong relationships we build with both candidates and clients. We provide contract, contract to hire and permanent staff to Fortune 1000 companies throughout the US.