Our client is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. They are currently in need of an experienced Sr. UX Product Designer to work as part of a team working on their new and important project in Belmont, CA.
- Work with Product teams to build a deep understanding of our product family, and our various end user audiences
- Lead the design for specific web and mobile feature initiatives
- Act as key liaison with the global engineering teams responsible for the implementation of your designs
- Promote a culture of empathy for the end user, as seen through the focus on business objectives
- Communicate your ideas to a broad audience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university in a Computer Science, Interaction Design, and/or Visual Communication Design discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in digital product development such as apps, desktop, web, and/or digital ecosystems
- Experience on cross-functional design and development teams creating web-based products and/or mobile applications for iOS and Android.
- Proficiency in key design applications, and the knowledge of when to use which tools
- Pen and paper, whiteboard and marker
- Wireframes and Visual design tools, including Sketch, Illustrator
- Prototyping tools, including Invision, Balsamiq, Marvel App, Axure
- Communication tools including Glip, Slack, and Google Sites
- M.S. in in Computer Science, Interaction Design, Visual Communication design or a related field or equivalent degree.
- 7-10 years of experience as UX practitioner (visual designer, interaction designer) on both consumer and enterprise applications.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Position type: Fulltime
- Position location: Belmont, CA
What’s in it for You:
- Competitive pay for contact and permanent position, with excellent stability and opportunity for growth.
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent, diverse and experienced team.
- Work on multiple projects allows you to get experience with a variety of technologies and teams.
About the Client:
This client’s solutions empower today’s mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. They provide an open platform that integrates with today’s leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to email Bhavya Aluri (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 118.