Our client is one of the leading resorts in the world. They are currently in need of an experienced Data Integration Specialist to work as part of a team on multiple high visibility projects. This position is long term contract and is at their Las Vegas, NV facility.
- Create and manage a high-quality pool of diverse and global development resources dedicated to delivery Information Management demand through Information Technology SDLC processes (waterfall, agile, etc).
- Provide support to Development & Big Data Lead aligning resources, skills, and levels to support delivery.
- Execute Data Integration demand in supporting technologies – IBM DataStage, Teradata etc.
- Accountable for technical design, delivery, and transition to operations for all technical data integration development.
- Exercise excellent written and verbal English communication skills and can lead meetings with technical peers regarding the data integration solution designs.
- Mobilize, align, and manage technical developer resource teams including resource allocation and capacity management.
- Review technical designs.
- Develop data integration components including extraction jobs, transformations, and load programs for one or more simultaneous and/or complex projects.
- Ensure high quality deliverables through adherence to existing IM and IT processes.
- Accurate report status and identify / resolve risks and issues impacting technical delivery.
- Proactively identify ways to increase delivery quality, speed while reducing overall cost to the company.
- At least 7 years of managing diverse and global resource groups to support Information Management service delivery.
- Ability to work in a high stress fast paced environment managing multiple tasks, projects and personnel possess ability to prioritize conflicting duties and maintain timeline integrity for projects and tasks.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple different team members including solution architects, business analysts, QA analysts, etc.
- Ability to demonstrate data integration best practices, ensuring all data movement follows enterprise standards and processes.
- Ability to self-manage while consistently exercising good judgment and maturity.
- Ability to create a cohesive team through global & mixed resources.
- Ability to lead, align and influence dev teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent education and experience.
- Create inclusive, collaborative environment and help foster continuous improvement and culture of innovation.
- Effective communicator and collaborator across all functions.
- Enterprise delivery with IBM DataStage, Teradata, etc.
- Experience with continuous improvement activities and a strong desire to help implement lean enterprise initiatives preferred.
- Experience working with diverse stakeholders in a multi-vendor environment.
- Highly developed organizational skills to function effectively while still maintaining attention to detail and meeting established deadlines.
- Manage development team capacity, forecasts, priority alignment, and allocation.
- Must have initiative and strive for continuous ability to participate in implementing innovative ideas, projects and business solutions.
- Resource capacity, prioritization, and allocation.
- Strong Information Management data integration technical experience, but exposure and understanding across all IM technologies and functions.
- Strong data integration delivery with associated company’s Data Stage and related tools.
- Strong team player that has a direct approach and is solution oriented.
- Technical oversight of all data integration development and delivery standards and execution.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Position type: 6 - 12 Months contract
- Position location: Las Vegas, NV
What’s in it for You:
- Competitive pay for contact and permanent position, with excellent stability and opportunity for growth.
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent, diverse and experienced team.
- Work on multiple projects allows you to get experience with a variety of technologies and teams.
About the Client:
This client has been committed to improving the quality of life in the communities they serve. Their facilities are modern, clean and comfortable.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated teams of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to email Bhavya Aluri (email@example.com) or call 408-739-4900 x 118.