This client is one of the most famous medical and research institutions in the world, and home to five Nobel laureates. They are at the forefront of creating new knowledge from the exploding volume of clinical, discovery, and education data that it creates and manages. In support of this effort, they have an immediate need for a .Net Consultant. This is a 4 month contract to hire position.
- BA/BS degree or six or more years’ experience with all aspects of web application development, support, administration
- Five of more years’ experience with MS Windows Server and MS IIS environment
- Five or more years’ MS SQL Server administration and development
- Five or more years’ experience with MS Visual Studio
- Five or more years advanced hands-on knowledge of secure software development; application & database design principles; modification, implementation, deployment and support of mission-critical applications
- Familiarity with software repositories (Team Foundation, Subversion, GitHub)
- Working knowledge of internet security best practices and commitment to information security
- Demonstrated effective, clear verbal and written communication skills with all levels of management and staff
- Demonstrated complex problem-solving skills; must be able to exercise technical and professional judgment to solve problems in non-routine
- situations and prioritize per department needs with flexibility to adjust to changing variables
- Self-motivated and works independently (minimal supervision) and as part of a team. Able to learn quickly, effectively and meet deadlines
- Be available for rotation assignments for on-call support duties
- Will have incidental access to confidential information. As such, employee is expected to adhere and abide to UCSF confidentiality agreements, policies and procedures
- Must be able to pass background check
- 4 Months with a possibility of Contract to hire
- Location: San Francisco
What’s in it for You:
- Highly competitive pay and stable work environment
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with very high volumes of data and impactful results
- Excellent benefits, including: Medical, Life, Dental, Vision, Legal Insurance, many retirement programs, child care services and many more perks.
About the Client:
The work to which you will contribute, either directly or indirectly through your support efforts will have a major, positive impact on the world. The treatments developed at this client are have helped millions. The group you work with applies business intelligence to clinical data to achieve remarkable efficiencies and positive patient outcomes.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. Or you can contact Bhavya Aluri (email@example.com), 408-739-4900 x118. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours.