Our client helps the world’s leading communication companies test their latest technologies. They provide a service, without which, the pace of technological advancement in the industry would slow to a crawl. The client is currently in urgent need of a Technical Marketing Engineer, who will be part of a team responsible for client’s go-to-market plans. The Technical Marketing Engineer is expected to have a broad domain knowledge of the Network Equipment, Service Provider and Enterprise markets with an understanding of their testing and security requirements.
- Frequent onsite and WebEx meetings with key customers to position client’s Applications and Security solutions in alignment with customers' unique use cases.
- Develop a strong relationship with global field sales personnel and System engineers and help Marketing leadership prioritize marketing engagements.
- The TME will actively collaborate with customers, field sales, Product Management, Product Marketing, and engineering teams to assist in driving sales and ensure roadmap strategies align with customers evolving needs.
- Relay feedback about client’s solutions and customer use-cases to the Product Management and engineering teams.
- Support client’s product capabilities at trade shows and events.
- Create and deliver PowerPoint presentations at outbound marketing events, promoting client’s brand awareness and solutions capabilities and benefits
- BS in Computer Science or related technical degree.
- Expertise in gathering requirements, technical demo set ups, customer proof of concepts, technology use cases and implementation.
- Willing to travel within the US and internationally up to 25%.
- 5 years of related industry experience in a customer facing role, excellent written and oral skills, project management and timely delivery.
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to build trust and strong relationships.
- Hands-on knowledge of key technologies:
- Physical and cloud security solutions (IDS/IPS, NGFW, Network Visibility)
- Layer 4-7 protocols
- IPsec and SSL
- Experience with network attack mitigation practices, understand network attack mechanics, protocol fuzzing, and enterprise network policy management.
- Experience with network Test & Measurement tools.
- Domain expertise in Service Provider & Datacenter Networks architectures.
What’s in it for You:
- Competitive pay
- Mid-sized company that is fast growing, profitable and cutting edge.
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent and experienced team with solid expertise in this area
- Ample opportunities for professional development as company grows.
- Full Time
- Location: San Jose, CA
- Up to 25% travel may be required
About the Client:
Our client enables innovations in communications technologies that help connect people. Whether it is service provider, data centers, enterprise IT networks, mobile communications, connected cars vehicles or the Internet of Things, our client is working behind the scenes to help the world communicate and collaborate faster, better and more securely.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Send us your resume, ASAP! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to email Shruti (email@example.com) or call 408-739-4900 x 105.
Keywords: Pre-sales, IDS/IPS, NGFW, network visibility, TCP/IP, layer 4-7 protocols, IPsec, SSL, Sales Engineer, Network Engineer