Our client is a Cloud Computing company. They offer Everything-as-a-service cloud computing, including platform-as-a-service (PaaS) enterprise service management software for human resources, law, facilities management, finance, marketing, and field operations. They have a requirement for a Apttus Sr. Business Analyst to work in their Santa Clara facility.
- In constant interaction with the business community, the business analyst will be primarily responsible for identifying process improvement opportunities, establishing project milestones, delivering functional and process solutions.
- Implement repeatable and scalable business processes based on best practices in collaboration with all functional stakeholders.
- Customer relationship development and maintenance
- A strong analytical approach to business process design with an emphasis on cross-functional inter-dependencies.
- Senior Business Analyst with proven hands on experience developing business relationships including, requirements definition, functional specification creation, testing, root cause analysis
- Meticulous attention to detail, superb organization skills, and strong sense of ownership.
- Must be able to communicate well both verbally and in writing (including documentation).
- Must have excellent project management skills and be able to juggle multiple tasks, assignments being aware of workload and able to set own priorities to meet deadlines.
- An awareness of Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Demonstrated ability to function as a change agent.
- Ability and interest in training / educating users in tools, processes, procedures.
- Must have strong Apttus CLM experience
- Candidate must have worked as a BA in software company and understands how the software is sold and licensed.
- Build strong partnership with the business community.
- Provide user support.
- Maintain a keen awareness of the company’s business model and product offerings to help keep IT aligned with changing business needs.
- Maintain a keen awareness of the process community and business process models.
- Take ownership of and drive issues to resolution across the company.
- Act as an internal consultant as well as a stakeholder in multiple functional areas, with a particular emphasis on cross-functional interactions.
- Manage IT and non-IT projects.
- Experience working at all levels of the business
- Participate in system upgrades, new functional implementations, documentation initiatives, and similar.
- Location: Santa Clara, CA - strongly prefer local candidates
- Fulltime position
- W2 only
What’s in it for You:
- Competitive pay
- Excellent facilities and great location in the heart of the Silicon Valley
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent and experienced team with solid expertise in this area
- Ample opportunities for personal development.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We’d love to hear from you! Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. You should also feel free to email Shruti (email@example.com) or call 408-739-4900 x 105.
Key Words: Apttus, Business analyst, BA, Sr. BA, Sarbanes-Oxley, requirements definition, functional specification, Requirement elicitation