Apttus Business Analyst - # 12824
Our client is a Cloud Computing company. They offer Everything-as-a-service cloud computing, including platform-as-a-service (PaaS) enterprise service management software for human resources, law, facilities management, finance, marketing, and field operations. They have a requirement for a Apttus Business Analyst to work in their Santa Clara facility.
- Senior business analyst position. In constant interaction with the business community, the business analyst will be primarily responsible for identifying process improvement opportunities, establishing project milestones, delivering functional and process solutions. The candidate will be expected to implement repeatable and scalable business processes based on best practices in collaboration with all functional stakeholders while maintaining an emphasis on integrity of the systems.
- Candidate must have strong Apttus CLM experience
- Candidate must have worked as a BA in a software company and understands how software is sold and licensed.
- Provide user support.
- Maintain a keen awareness of the company’s business model and product offerings to help keep IT aligned with changing business needs and the process community and business process models.
- Act as an internal consultant as well as a stakeholder in multiple functional areas, with a particular emphasis on cross-functional interactions.
- Manage IT and non-IT projects.
- Experience working at all levels of the business
- Participate in system upgrades, new functional implementations, documentation initiatives, and similar.
· Location: Santa Clara CA - strongly prefer local candidates
· Fulltime position
What’s in it for You:
· Competitive pay
· Excellent facilities and great location in the heart of the Silicon Valley
· Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent and experienced team with solid expertise in this area
· Ample opportunities for personal development.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We’d love to hear from you! Please click apply with your most current resume and information about your US work authorization, payment terms and current location. Feel free to contact Nina Schindler at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 408-739-4900 x 123.