Our Direct Client is a leading global publisher and developer of interactive content including all major video game consoles, iOS, mobile and online. They are currently looking for a Mobile Product Manager. Position is a Permanent Direct Hire and located in Santa Clara, CA.
- Own the P&L statement for a portfolio of games under one Mobile product genre
- Work with Marketing and Analytics to identify market trends and opportunities
- Model & forecast business performance for licensing and development projects
- Work with Business Development to finalize development / licensing Terms
- Plan and drive the integrated product roadmap combining:
- Marketing / User Acquisition initiatives
- Game development initiatives
- Perform data-based deep-dive analysis on your products utilizing:
- Time series, funnel & cohort visualization Methods to analyze acquisition, engagement, retention & monetization performance
- Collect quantitative feedback & suggestions together with above-data analysis to aid in roadmap planning
- Conduct pre-launch product analysis (of prospective new games) to derive target KPIs
- Conduct & generate teardown reports for competing titles
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 3 years of progressively related experience
- Possesses strong communication and team work skills
- Has managed at least 1 Mobile Game Service in a Product Management Capacity
- Has a good understanding of Free-to-Play game mechanics and monetization strategies
- Possesses good working knowledge of MS Excel & SQL
- Has experience in data-backed and process-driven decision-making
- Has an avid interest in Mobile Smart Phone / Tablet Games
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Fulltime Permanent
- Local candidates strongly preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Incredibly generous compensation and benefits, including 401(k), bonus, medical, dental, vision, life and travel insurances, on-site fitness center, flex spending accounts, and much more.
- Their culture fosters opportunities for individual impact and advancement in a rapidly growing environment.
- Your team will consist of seasoned professionals like you, dedicated to making the company successful while honing their own skills.
About the Client:
Our Direct Client is a leading global publisher and developer of interactive content including all major video game consoles, iOS, mobile and online.
They are currently privately held.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Feel free to email Jalpa Mehta (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 114.
Keywords: Product manager, mobile, Mobile, Game Service, Product Management, Free-to-Play game, mechanics, monetization strategies, MS Excel, SQL, Mobile Smart Phone, Tablet Games