Our client is one of giants in the telecommunications industry with focus on innovation and research. They are currently in need of Mobile QA Engineer, to work as part of a very important and innovative project. This position is contract and is at their Mountain View, CA facility.
- Looking for an experienced Mobile testing engineer
- Design test cases and perform test execution for various Pay modules
- Strong knowledge in testing concepts, Android SDK.
- Background in testing android Mobile device and digital payment system is desirable.
- Create test cases covering all aspects of mobile testing.
- Defect logging and defect tracking until bug closure.
- Takes ownership/responsibility for the product quality
- Support development in Bug reproduction
- Co-ordinate with program management, Developers and QA leads.
- Prepare daily/weekly status reports and plan activities proactively.
- Travel overseas/domestic on need basis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering is required
- Minimum 4-year experience in testing ( experience exceptions can be considered for candidates with Master degree)
- Strong experience in testing Mobile devices
- Automation experience in mobile platform is an advantage but not mandatory
- Strong experience in writing test cases and test plans is a must
- Experience in API testing is an advantage
- Expertise in DB testing, system testing and End to End testing
- Exposure to digital mobile payment technology is a plus.
- Expertise in Java & scripting language is a plus
- Quick learner and can adopt to multiple project environments in shorter time frame
- Proactive and NOT reactive.
- Ability to handle test activities independently
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Position type: 6 months Contract
- Position location: Mountain View, CA
What’s in it for You:
- Competitive pay for contact, with excellent stability and opportunity for growth.
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent, diverse and experienced team.
- Work on multiple projects allows you to get experience with a variety of technologies and teams.
About the Client:
This client is involved in in developing the next generation of discovery in software, user experience and services for future products that can enrich your life. Their mission is to research and develop new technologies by partnering with the best and brightest and creating a collaborative environment between industry and academia.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to email Mohini (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 121
Key Words: Mobile, finance, QA, Payment, Java, tester, testing, Android, test case development, mobile applications, Quality, analysts