Our client provides financing products for the homeowners to do energy efficient home improvements.
Currently they are looking for a Salesforce Developer to work out of their Oakland, CA office.
- Salesforce Developer to design, implement, deploy and maintain the Salesforce platform.
- support integrations between Salesforce and other systems within the enterprise.
- Translate business and non-functional requirements into technical designs & functioning software.
- 3-10 years of experience with Force.com and/or Salesforce.com developer toolkit including APEX (classes, triggers and web services), and Visualforce
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce application including configuration, process builders, workflows, custom objects, batch processes, data security, profiles, and lightening components.
- Prior experience with:
- Salesforce.com administration, architecture and/or API
- HTML, XML, SQL/SOQL, and REST web services
- Continuous integration / delivery
- Software system architecture & design
- Ability to coach other team members
- Object-oriented software development experience
- BS Degree in Software Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent professional experience.
- Location: Oakland, CA - strongly prefer local candidates
- 6 Months C2H
- W2 only
What’s in it for You:
- Competitive pay
- Excellent facilities and great location in the heart of the Silicon Valley
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent and experienced team with solid expertise in this area
- Ample opportunities for personal development.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We’d love to hear from you! Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. You should also feel free to email Shruti (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 105.
Salesforce Developer, Salesforce admin, Salesforce Solution Architect, Force.com, Visualforce