Our client is a leading provider of innovative on-demand software solutions and services for the residential mortgage industry. They are looking for Java Developer for a contract position in Pleasanton, CA.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Creates SaaS billing transaction solutions by developing and implementing Java based components and interfaces.
- Writes well designed, testable, efficient code and ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and standards.
- Will prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Will support continuous improvements by investigating alternatives with best practice.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments.
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns is a must.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- 5+ years of Java/ J2EE application UI design and development
- BA/ BS or higher in computer software or related field
- Ability to develop functional, technical and user interface designs for an application that meets the defined requirements (business, performance, security and standards)
- Ability to modernize and streamline SQL server stored procedure based application
- Experience in usage billing functional knowledge
- Must be able to build production quality web applications that use responsive design
- Experience interfacing with back-end applications using MQ, SOAP, RESTful services, and JSON.
- Strong exposure to frameworks like Node.js, angular.js and other .js frameworks for application creation is a plus.
- User experience (UX) needs
- Expertise in MySQL
- Experience with Agile and Jenkins.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to subscription billing is a plus
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- 8 months Contract position
What’s in it for you?
- The client is committed to continuous improvement of your skills and performance.
- Their culture fosters opportunities for individual impact and advancement in a rapidly growing environment.
- Your team will consist of seasoned professionals like you, dedicated to making the company successful while honing their own skills.
About the Client:
This client has become a trusted leader in the world of real time reporting and big data management. They have a suite of software products that has created dramatic efficiencies in industries from airlines to utilities. They rely on a top-notch team to continue their innovations.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. You should also feel free to email Mohini (email@example.com) or call 408-739-4900 x 121