Our client is a discount retail powerhouse based in the East Bay. They are dedicated to continuously improving the technologies used to make their business more efficient. In support of this effort, they have a need for a Project Manager is responsible for acting as an advisor to unit or sub-units and may become actively involved, as required, to meet schedules and resolve problems for their location Dublin, CA
- General Management & Decision Making
Assist with Interpretation of the IT strategy and aligns resources and people to meet strategy goals.
- Monitor budget, expenses and scope and facilitate support.
- Identify and provide standards for gathering information for use in trend analysis and reports information to company management.
- Manage, coach, and mentor team members. Provide specific, timely, and constructive performance feedback on a day-to-day basis.
- Establish direction and specific objectives for team efforts; encourage collaboration.
- Manage and deliver presentations that consider the perspective of all related parties. Resolve and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Collaborates with internal client peer groups to identify needs and evaluate business solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to manage staff remotely, across multiple time zones. Strong analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills.
- 6-8 years of experience in the IT field or equivalent work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in Business, Economics or Computer science, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to provide guidance to associates according to established policies and leadership guidance
- Ability to follow processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Ability to gain cooperation of direct reports, supervisors and peer groups and lead a cooperative effort among members of a projects team
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of Object oriented and SOA concepts, integration patterns, J2EE, processes and general trends in the industry
- In-depth understanding of development framework such as Spring hibernate and API toolset – Mulesoft
- Experience implementing Oracle fusion middleware stack (11g/12c) – Oracle BPEL, Mediator, Oracle Data integrator (ODI), Oracle B2B , Oracle business activity monitoring (BAM), Oracle Service Bus ( OSB)
- Experience in design, development and lead application integration solutions using oracle middleware toolset.
- In-depth understanding of B2B protocols – application, message, communication protocols
- Strong experience in Java, XML technologies, JCA adapters, SQL, PL/Sql, Unix/Linux scripting
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Position: 3-month Contract To Hire/ FTE
- Position location: Dublin, CA
- Local candidates only
What’s in it for You:
- Competitive pay
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills
- Ample opportunities for advancement in an environment that fosters collaboration, inspiration and innovation.
About the Client:
For over 30 years, this client has helped professionals learn and grow in a positive and diverse environment. Along the way, the company has grown to join the ranks of the Fortune 500, with locations nationwide.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals is specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Feel free to connect with Kanchan directly (firstname.lastname@example.org), 408-739-4900 x 106.
Keywords: project manager, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Oracle fusion middleware stack, Oracle B2B, Sql, Plsql, Java, Xml, Object oriented, SOA, B2B protocols, J2EE, BAM, OSB