Our client is a leading provider of access and mobile security solutions to both enterprises and service providers. They currently have a requirement for a FT Program Manager looking for a highly motivated, driven, creative individual who is excited about developing high-value, quality products, Business Applications support systems and Programs for San Jose, CA location.
- Manage Software and HW NPI’s across the Secure Access product portfolio
Ensure the timely release of high quality products
- Coordinate between HW/SW Development, QA, PLM, Customer Service, Mfg. Ops, Marketing, Legal and other teams participating in the NPI and other Programs.
- Drive closure on issues as they arise in a timely fashion
- Manages the NPI process for the programs using established NPI Phase exit process, continually reviewing and providing input for improvement.
- Develop and maintain a high degree of system knowledge for the products and programs.
- Drive goals and objectives set by you as the lead and the team.
- Need to hold dates on phase gates and track slips and delays with a demonstrated visible effort to meet schedules.
- Need to articulate and communicate the scope and objective of programs is essential including going through deliverable checklist for each phase and ensuring the team is aware of the deliverables to complete the phase.
- Regular, clear and concise meeting minutes/updates are expected.
- Set expectations with multiple teams and reports metrics and status to management
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical or quantitative discipline (e.g. engineering, computer science, statistics, mathematics, etc.)
- 7+ years of proven experience as a Program Manager for cross-functional deliverables
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, written and verbal, to all levels of an organization
- Strong facilitations skills (requirements sessions; design meetings; progress and status meetings)
- Great at prioritization and applying sound, data-based judgement to weigh trade-offs.
- 5+ years project/program management experience
- Demonstrated success and proven track record in delivering large, complex programs – Hardware a plus
- Permanent Full time
- Must be local to San Jose
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay for contract with excellent stability and opportunity for growth.
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent, diverse and experienced team.
- Work on multiple projects allows you to get experience with a variety of technologies and teams.
About the Client:
Enterprises from every vertical and of all sizes utilize the company’s trademark virtual private network (VPN), network access control and mobile security products to enable end user mobility securely and seamlessly in their organizations. Our Client’s mission is to enable open, integrated enterprise system solutions that empower business productivity through seamless mobility.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. You should also feel free to email Kanchan Raghatate (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 106.
Key Words: Program Manager