Our client is a cloud computing company. They offer Everything-as-a-service cloud computing, including platform-as-a-service (PaaS) enterprise service management software for human resources, law, facilities management, finance, marketing, and field operations. They have a requirement for a Business Systems Analyst – Procure to Pay to work in their Santa Clara, CA facility.
- Work with Finance, Procurement, Legal, and internal IT Operations team to gather business requirements
- Perform Gap analysis
- Design solutions and process for client’s platform integrated with other systems in application portfolio such as SAP etc.
- Drive business process improvements
- Document functional business requirements, process flow diagrams, and business cases
- Build proofs-of-concept (POC) for potential new solutions and technology
- Accountable for the timely delivery of projects as per established roadmaps by working closely with the business teams
- Manage relationships with multiple business teams for new solution features and technical support
- Develop future solution strategies by working closely with Business and IT Development teams
- Writing and reviewing QA and UAT test scripts
- Managing UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance signoff
- Preparation of user documentation and training documentation as necessary
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements
- 6 to 8 years’ business analysis and support experience in the procure to pay area
- BA/BS degree in Information Systems or related disciple required; Advanced degree a plus
- Ability to interact with all levels of business users (end-users/executives)
- Working knowledge of end-to-end business processes in regard to Legal, Internal Audit, GRC and Internal IT
- Exposure to systems related to Contracts Lifecycle Management and GRC will be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Highly motivated and driven, with keen attention to detail and the ability to multi task in a self-managed environment
- Demonstrated lead experience in systems integration. Experience in Integration with SAP, Ariba, APTTUS is a plus.
- Location: Santa Clara, CA - strongly prefer local candidates
- Fulltime position
- W2 only
What’s in it for You:
- Competitive pay
- Excellent facilities and great location in the heart of the Silicon Valley
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent and experienced team with solid expertise in this area
- Ample opportunities for personal development.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We’d love to hear from you! Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. You should also feel free to email Shruti (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 105.