Our client is one of the oldest and largest banks in the world, with a reputation for being innovative, professionally run and technology driven. They currently have a requirement for an Apps Systems Engineer for a 12 months contract position. The position is in Charlotte, NC.
- Acts as a lead in providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
- Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
- Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production.
- Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides. Leads projects, allocates and manages resources and manages the work of less experienced staff.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
- 7+ years application development and implementation experience.
- Strong working knowledge of the AppDynamics tool
- Configuring and maintaining AppDynamics Controller
- Setting up custom Backend configurations
- Identifying and configuring Business Transactions
- Configuring error detection and Service Endpoints
- Setting up baselines, transaction thresholds and snapshot collection
- Knowledge about AppDynamics agent’s installation for .NET and Java applications
- AppDynamics agent’s configuration for instrumenting applications
- Setting up health check rules, alerts, policies and integration with third party alerting systems like Netcool, Everbridge
- Creating custom dashboards and tier/node level dashboards
- Basic to Intermediate experience working on Linux/Unix systems
- Experience using Remedy/Pac2000 tool for change, problem and incident management
- Previous application development knowledge in .NET and/or Java domain is preferred but not required
- Experience using JIRA as a ticketing tool
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Contract position: 12 Months
- Local candidates strongly preferred
What’s in it for you?
- The client is committed to continuous improvement of your skills and performance.
- Their culture fosters opportunities for individual impact and advancement in a rapidly growing environment.
- Your team will consist of seasoned professionals like you, dedicated to making the company successful while honing their own skills.
About the Client:
For more than 170 years, this trusted company has provided diversified financial services. They are ranked in the top 5 in assets among US banks, and are consistently named as the “Most Respected” and “Most Admired” banks in the world.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. You should also feel free to email Mohini (email@example.com) or call 408-739-4900 x 121
Key Words: application, design, AppDynamics, .NET, Java, applications, Netcool, Everbridge, error detection, Service Endpoints, JIRA, Remedy, Pac2000 tool, change, problem, incident management