Our client is an intelligence-led security company which is working on eliminating the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber-attacks. They currently have a requirement for a Senior Technical writer based in Reston, VA for a contract position.
As a senior technical writer, you are expected to perform the following functions:
• Support documentation releases for new products as well as updates for existing products according to company standards, quality, and style guidelines.
• Address customer support requests and questions within the documentation.
• Plan, research, develop, and deliver content in multiple formats.
• Produce documents within specified deadlines.
• Ability to write original documents.
To be successful in this position, you need the following proven skills:
What’s in it for You:
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume and feel free to email Kinjal Bhimani (Kinjal.firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 125 to know more about the role.
Key Words: Technical writer, technical documentation, product documentation, software documentation, MadCap Flare, Communications