Our client is one of giants in the telecommunications industry with focus on innovation and research. They are currently in need of Automation QA Engineer, to work as part of a very important and innovative project. This position is contract and is at their Mountain View, CA facility.
- Understand the existing manual test cases and can quickly translate them to automated test cases
- Researching and implementing best practices, new tools and technology to automate the manual test cases
- Automating the current platform APIs to improve the test coverage
- Participate in Defect Review, Root Cause Analysis, and High Risk reviews
- Minimum 4 year’ experience in automation testing, 1 year automation experience in android is required
- Proficient in Java is mandatory, C/C++ programming or any scripting knowledge is plus
- Experience in Android UI automation tools (e.g. Google UIautomater) and JUNIT is required
- Experience with software design, development and automated testing
- Software applications testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools
- Android App development experience is strongly preferred, but not required
- Passionate about user experience
- Proactive and not Reactive
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US (W2 only)
- Position type: 6+ Months Contract
- Position location: Mountain View, CA
What’s in it for You:
- Competitive pay for contact, with excellent stability and opportunity for growth.
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent, diverse and experienced team.
- Work on multiple projects allows you to get experience with a variety of technologies and teams.
About the Client:
This client is involved in in developing the next generation of discovery in software, user experience and services for future products that can enrich your life. Their mission is to research and develop new technologies by partnering with the best and brightest and creating a collaborative environment between industry and academia.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to email Bhavya Aluri (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 118.
Key Words: QA, Testing, Java, Automation, C or C++, Python, Android