This Fortune 500 client has been in the retail industry for over a decade, delivering high-quality merchandise, friendly service. They are currently in urgent need of an experienced Back End Python Developer/ MongoDB.
This is a 6 -12 Month contract role located in Sunnyvale, CA.
- Heavy back-end work
- Application development
- Duties include deep-dive code investigations, access server logs, executing NoSQL/REST, API queries
- Develop tools to improve the team's efficiency, fix bugs, develop new
- Ability to quickly understand business logic and able to translate
into expected technical behavior
- Experienced in a large Transactional Production environment deployment and operations
- Good attitude, verbal and written communication skills
- Hands on programming experience in Python - 10 years
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture and experience implementing
- RESTFUL Web Services. Strong understanding of web development
- No SQL DB - MongoDB is big plus
- Technologies such as MongoDB, ElasticSearch is a plus.
- Strong web services – must
- Strong REST APIs – must
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay
- Excellent facilities and great location
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent and experienced team with solid expertise in this area
- Location: Sunnyvale, CA
- Prefer local to SF Bay area.
- Contract: 6 - 12 Months
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Send us your resume, ASAP! Feel free to email Kanchan Raghatate on (Kanchan.firstname.lastname@example.org) JO# 12972 or call 408-739-4900 x 106.
Keywords: Phython, NoSQl, Mongodb, SOA, Webservices, Rest API, Json
- Python BE development, not FE
- Program queries using Python/SQL scripts to get data from different databases
- looking for key words like Architect, design, engineer. do not want support and maintenance
- Expertise in REST API development, micro services development,
- Expertise in designing and developing performance focused scalable complex data pipelines.
- whether they have worked on large external facing transactional systems, not internal IT and internal tools
- NoSQL DB experience
- Data modeling
- handling large GB of data
- data structure
- Developing back end multithreading processes
- Java is a plus
- ELK - plus
This is from a candidate’s resume, something like this is good
- Program queries using Python/SQL scripts to get data from different databases such as ERP, OPLA etc and, build REST API and NoSQL queries using Flask web-framework and MongoDB
- Experienced in data modeling for analytics by building queries using Map/Reduce (pymongo/mongodb) and implementing for visualization using Elastic search, kibana and logstash on Apache serve
- Understand various data available in different datalakes and recommend its usage to build web-applications
- Integration testing of 3 Node Cluster with Python/Robot-framework for datastore functionality
- Used Python 2.7, to merge, remove duplicates and convert to smaller files
This is from candidate’s resume
- Implemented SQL Alchemy, which is a python library for complete access over SQL.
- Designed and developed data management system using MySQL and wrote several queries to extract/store data.
- Rewrite existing Java application in Python module to deliver certain format of data.
- Wrote Python scripts to parse XML documents and load the data in database.
- Generated property list for every application dynamically using Python.
- Responsible for search engine optimization to improve the visibility of the website.
- Used Apache. htaccess to provide authentication system for Django/MySQL sites
- Performed testing using Django’s Test Module.
- Involved in AJAX driven application by invoking web services/API and parsing the JSON response.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using JSON.
- Deployed the project into Heroku using Django and GIT version control system.
- Designed and Developed Restful web-services for both consumer and producer using Django, Swagger, Gunicorn.