Our client provides carrier-neutral data centers and Internet exchanges to enable interconnection. Their data centers are also home to more than 500 cloud service providers, and the company operates the client Cloud Exchange, a service enabled by a proprietary software that allows customers to connect to multiple clouds simultaneously. They are currently in need of a Project Manager.
- Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects
- Accountable for project scope commitments and definition of overall delivery plan
- Accountable for meeting project delivery milestones Prepare and communicate project status to stakeholders
- Interact with Product Architects and Technical Architects/Leads (US domestic and offshore) Produce summary reports and dashboards for executive level communications
- Adhere to defined standard procedures and best practices when managing projects, ensuring a high-quality and consistent outcome Plan and co-ordinate joint sessions with relevant cross-functional work streams.
- Minimum 5 years of enterprise software experience as a Program or Project Manager in high technology Proven experience in managing/executing large-scale technology implementations, with onshore and offshore software engineering teams Strong program management skills, with global software project management experience Strong experience in Software Development Lifecycle.
- Experience in Agile development/Scrum methodology; familiar with test driven development approaches. Desire to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth and rapidly changing environment Ability to track multiple, complex projects simultaneously Ability to effectively communicate across globally distributed teams Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Process oriented Presentation skill using Microsoft PowerPoint a must.
- Advanced time management and analytical skills Excellent client-facing communication skills Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs with strong experience in MS Excel Expertise with project management software (Clarizen is a plus)
- Possess solid communication and presentation skills
- Results-oriented individual with a can-do attitude; highly collaborative, interpersonal skills.
- Network Background preferred.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- 7 month contract
- Location: Sunnyvale, CA
- Local candidates strongly preferred
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Feel free to email Jalpa Mehta (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 114.