Our client is worldwide leader in information technologies with products that include hardware, software and services.They have a requirement for a Skype/UC Engineerto work in their Englewood, CO facility. This is a Contract-To-Hire or Direct Hire role for the candidate who can work on W2 payment term.
- This Skype/UC Engineer will deploy, support and operate the Lync/SFB (Skype for Business) infrastructure for a globally distributed environment. This role requires strong demonstrated skills in the Lync/SFB technology and regular interaction with cross functional teams, client and vendors.
- This individual will be responsible for producing all required deliverables including system design, documentation and operation guides as well as providing day to day operations and escalation support as appropriate.
- Focus will be on developing and testing mission critical enterprise solutions and implementation across multiple geographies of custom application development using Power-Shell and advanced components of Microsoft technology. International and domestic travel could be required.
- Strong expertise with Microsoft Skype for Business 2015/Lync 2013 infrastructure in a distributed, global environment
- Expertise in Skype Enterprise Voice configurations, policies, and routing over a complex WAN infrastructure (SBC, SIP, Media Gateways, VoIP, H.323, PBX, QoS)
- Experience using monitoring and reporting tools to optimize and troubleshoot real-time services
- Good understanding of network concepts including TCP/IP sub-netting, voice policies, Trunking, routing, SMTP, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Knowledge of operating enterprise systems within virtual environments (VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.)
- Experience in design and administration of Microsoft Windows Server environment, including but not limited to; Activity Directory Domains, Group Policy Objects, Web Services, DFS shares, Operating Systems, patches and hotfixes
- Demonstrated experience implementing: MSFT Lync/SFB, Exchange with Unified messaging, video and mobility
- Participate in on-call rotation. Responds to automated and customer generated alerts within 10 mins of receipt.
- Develop and improve internal and customer facing processes for repeatable implementation, customizations, and/or maintenance of Microsoft communication systems
- Perform daily Enterprise wide system status checks.
- Adhere to all incident, change and problem management procedures
- Requires 5+ years of technical experience in the fields of systems administration, systems integration and networking
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical field
- Vendor experience with: Microsoft, VMWare, Cisco, Audiocode, Sonus,
- Certificates preferred: MCSE, SFB, Lync, CCNA, CVoice
- Powershell, other scripting tools, network diagnostic tools
- Contract or Contract to Hire or Direct Hire
- NO CTC CANDIDATES, W2 Payment term only
- Local candidates in Colorado are strongly Preferred
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We’d love to hear from you! Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. You should also feel free to email Nina Schindler (email@example.com) or call 408-739-4900 x 123.
MSFT Lync/SFB, Skype, SMTP, DHCP, DNS, Powershell