Our client is one of largest virtualization companies in the world. Their products help streamline how complex applications can be used and viewed. They are a Silicon Valley powerhouse and are currently in need of a SAP GRC Business Analyst to work out of their Palo Alto, CA location.
- This is role for individuals who want to utilize business analysis skills to actively contribute to project implementations, enhancements and process improvements.
- The Senior Business Analyst work closely with the overall Finance Business Process and operations teams and IT teams worldwide on a variety of Process Improvements and enhancements across all Finance systems.
- Working on feature enhancement for SAP GRC Process Control.
- Comply with industry best practices around change management
- Define, execute, and deliver meaningful reports on the security health of financial systems.
- Review enhancement requests that drive design changes and act as liaison between IT technical teams and Business in making the correct decisions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business Management, or equivalent work experience
- 5-10 years’ direct work experience with SAP security functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Business Analysis skills.
- Deep expertise in implementing security requirements within SAP GRC, SAP
ECC and SAP BW
- Proficient with SAP security design, build, deployment, and audits for standard role-based SAP security that meets business requirements while adhering to the principle of least privilege
- Strong understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and other compliance requirements that may impact SAP security and work with business areas and project teams to develop security solutions that address these requirements
- Ability to translate technical specifications and implement SAP security roles and GRC solutions
- Experience with SAP GRC 10.0, or 10.1 modules
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- 3+ month Contract Position
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
- Local candidates strongly preferred
What’s in it for You:
- Competitive pay
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent, diverse and experienced team.
- Ample opportunities for personal development.
About the Client:
This client is radically transforming IT with technologies that improve their customers’ efficiency and profitability. They are an undisputed leader in their domain. They have a superb campus, easy to get to location and outstanding, mouthwatering food served at their on-site café.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Feel free to directly email Shruti (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 105.