Our client is one of the giants in the telecommunications industry with focus on innovation and research. They are currently in need of Senior Android Engineer, to work as part of a very important and innovative project. This position is contract and is at their Mountain View, CA facility.
- Design and Development of Android framework modules to aid in S Voice development
- Unit Test case development and aiding in automation of test cases
- Work / Collaborate with various global cross functional teams of Product Managers / Tech Leads to understand the requirements
- Document the working systems and help in training of fellow engineers
- BS / MS in Computer Science , Engineering or a related field
- In depth understanding of Android Application development model
- Hands on experience with Android Application Manager and other key frameworks aiding Application Development
- Hands on experience with development of customer facing SDKs
- Hands on experience and in depth working knowledge of Android SDK, NDK and emulators
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Exposure to development of server side components
- Aware of Mobile application development trends
- Technologies – Java, Perforce, Git
- Methodologies – Scrum, Agile
Nice to Have:
- Experience modifying Android Emulators
- Prior experience in Smart Assistant space
- Prior experience in search related technologies
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Position type: 6 months Contract
- Position location: Mountain View, CA
What’s in it for You:
- Competitive pay for contact, with excellent stability and opportunity for growth.
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent, diverse and experienced team.
- Work on multiple projects allows you to get experience with a variety of technologies and teams.
About the Client:
This client is involved in developing the next generation of discovery in software, user experience and services for future products that can enrich your life. Their mission is to research and develop new technologies by partnering with the best and brightest and creating a collaborative environment between industry and academia.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Feel free to email Mohini (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 121
Key Words: Android, SDK, NDK, Applications, Voice, Test, Automation