Our client is one of largest virtualization companies in the world. Their products help streamline how complex applications can be used and viewed. They are a Silicon Valley powerhouse and are currently in need of a Sr. Business Analyst to work out of their Palo Alto, CA location for a full-time position.
- Play a key role in New Revenue Standard Implementation from Business Transformation Organization
- Work on key initiatives in the Revenue track
- Liaise with IT on ongoing cross functional Tier2 and Tier 3 key projects and enhancements.
- Work closely with Revenue business teams, BTA, and IT Finance Support team on operational issues
- Contribute to Process improvements as Revenue team implements new solutions
- Define and analyze the requirements, prepare the BRDs, develop Test trackers, and coordinate business user testing.
- Liaise with IT and Business to test the expected results and publish the same.
- Participate in UAT testing for various projects to compare actual with expected results and liaise with IT to resolve bug fixes
- Perform End to End testing during test cycles
Requirements and Specifications:
- At least 10 years of Revenue functional knowledge implementing Finance Solutions in a High-Tech Software company with experience in end-to-end business scenarios including Order-to-Cash and Revenue Recognition Processes.
- Familiarity with Revenue Recognition regulatory aspects for situations such as Multiple Elements Arrangements, Cost Recognition, Residual Method, bundles, Milestone Check Driven Revenue Recognition
- Experience in Software Revenue Recognition
- Experience in setting up Software Revenue models for Perpetual, Subscription, Software maintenance and services business
- Business engagement and Business analysis experience in implementing ERP systems (Revenue Track and/or Order to Cash Track) is required.
- Subject Matter Expert hybrid of Revenue Systems and business knowledge
- Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people using strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience working with remote teams and management strongly preferred
- CPA or MBA in Finance preferred, BS in Accounting/Finance/Business is a minimum requirement
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Full Time/ Permanent
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
- Local candidates strongly preferred
What’s in it for You:
- Competitive pay
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent, diverse and experienced team.
- Ample opportunities for personal development.
About the Client:
This client is radically transforming IT with technologies that improve their customers’ efficiency and profitability. They are an undisputed leader in their domain. They have a superb campus, easy to get to location and outstanding, mouthwatering food served at their on-site café.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Feel free to directly email Shruti (email@example.com) or call 408-739-4900 x 105.
Keywords: Revenue Recognition, Business Analyst, Sr. Business Analyst, Order To Cash, New Revenue Standard