Producer - 12997
Our client is one of the oldest and largest banks in the world, with a reputation for being innovative, professionally run and technology driven. They currently have a requirement for a Customer Experience (CX) Producer to oversee the creation and execution of the interactive and creative vision for large online and mobile programs and projects. This person does not need to be creative or technical, but will be managing these teams. The position is located in San Francisco, Oakland, CA or Charlotte, NC.
- Collaborating with DXD Designers, Content Strategists, Producers, and Researchers on multi-device experiences for online and mobile banking, financial education, product information, tools, and applications
- Often acting as project lead, coordinating multi-disciplinary DXD project teams, writing creative briefs, estimating scope and sizing, and handling escalations
- Working on large projects as well as ongoing maintenance, both independently and as part of a team
- Working with project teams to understand business goals and identify customer needs
- As a Senior-level Producer, you may also:
- Own and maintain standards and guidelines
- Present the entire experience to large groups or senior leaders
- Moderate working sessions
- Participate in early discovery work that helps to determine future strategy
- Advocate for change that enhances customer experience and improves process
- Solid project management skills with ability to manage multiple projects in a cross-functional environment to include project planning, scoping, sizing and ongoing project cost tracking and reporting.
- 5+ years’ experience guiding Interaction Designers, Visual Designers, Content Strategist and Front End Developers to produce online and mobile customer experiences
- 3+ years of design agency or consulting experience with F100 companies.
- Proven track record for managing complex creative design efforts
- Working knowledge of the customer experience roles and deliverables
- Demonstrated experience with user centered design methodology
- Proven experience successfully managing a geographically remote team
- Proven experience managing vendor delivery including contact negotiation, scoping, writing creative briefs, and problem resolution
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Contract position: 18 Months
- Local candidates strongly preferred
What’s in it for you?
- The client is committed to continuous improvement of your skills and performance.
- Their culture fosters opportunities for individual impact and advancement in a rapidly growing environment.
- Your team will consist of seasoned professionals like you, dedicated to making the company successful while honing their own skills.
About the Client:
For more than 170 years, this trusted company has provided diversified financial services. They are ranked among the top 5 in assets among US banks, and are consistently named as one of the “Most Respected” and “Most Admired” banks in the world.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Send us your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to email Jalpa (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 114.
Key Words: IT, information technology, PM, Project Management, PMP, Six Sigma, Manager, Lead, Producer, CX, Customer Experience, creative, user centered design, ucd, visual, finance, bank, mobile, online, interactive, design, Interaction Design, ID, Visual Design, VD, Content Strategy, Front End