Our client is a diversified financial services holding company, by and through its subsidiaries, is a global provider of financial services to retail, corporate and institutional customers. Their DevOps team is currently in urgent need of a Principal Build and Release Engineer who will define roadmaps, execution plan, and work with Development, Operation, QA, and Business stakeholders to implement highly scalable, portable build and release framework and automation.
* Support and improve our tools for continuous integration, automated testing and release management.
* Responsible for the setup, configuration and maintenance of the source code control and build systems.
* Design and implement automation strategies to create a stable environment and generate repeatable results.
* Design and develop tools to help automate build release processes
* 8+ Years of DevOps, Software, or Build and Release Engineering experience
* Passionate about automation
* Strong scripting experience: shell, perl, ruby, python, or others
* Highly efficient with continuous integration tool: Electric Cloud, Jenkins, Bamboo, or other
* Strong knowledge of build management tool: make, maven
* Familiarity with version control system and its different branching methods – preferably git
* Strong linux and system administration
* Software development background a bonus
* Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics
About the Client:
Building on its foundation in online investing, the Company has expanded to provide retail customers with an integrated and personalized suite of investing, banking, lending, planning and advice services primarily through online channels.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Send us your resume, ASAP! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to email Nina Schindler at (email@example.com) or call 408-739-4900 x 123.
Key Words: DevOps, GIT, Build and Release, Python, Maven, Jenkins