Our client is one of the oldest and largest banks in the world, with a reputation for being innovative, professionally run and technology driven. They currently have a requirement for a Content Strategist. The position is located in San Francisco, Oakland, or Charlotte, NC.
- Collaborating with CX Designers, Content Strategists, Producers, and Researchers on multi-device experiences for online and mobile banking, financial education, product information, tools, and applications
- Creating content strategies that meet customer needs and business goals
- Writing and editing copy – you make every word count
- Often acting as project lead, coordinating multi-disciplinary CX project teams, writing creative briefs, estimating scope and sizing, and handling escalations
- Working with project teams to understand business goals and identify customer needs
- Partnering with product managers, project managers, developers, business analysts, legal/compliance, and more
- Performing light interaction design and information architecture
- 3-5 years of content strategy and writing experience, with at least 1-2 years as an online content strategist and writer for large, public-facing websites
- Experience developing and implementing content strategies for large sites or large sections of sites
- Deep familiarity with user-centered design principles
- Experience developing and owning digital editorial standards and guidelines
- Experience managing vendors and contractors and ability to persuade partners and diplomatically resolve conflict
- Familiarity with content management systems
- Some experience with information architecture
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Contract position: 18 Months
- Local candidates strongly preferred
What’s in it for you?
- The client is committed to continuous improvement of your skills and performance.
- Their culture fosters opportunities for individual impact and advancement in a rapidly growing environment.
- Your team will consist of seasoned professionals like you, dedicated to making the company successful while honing their own skills.
About the Client:
For more than 170 years, this trusted company has provided diversified financial services. They are ranked among the top 5 in assets among US banks, and are consistently named as one of the “Most Respected” and “Most Admired” banks in the world.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Feel free to email Jalpa Mehta (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 114.
Key Words: IT, information technology, CX, Customer Experience, Content Strategy, UCD, User Centered Design