Our client is one of largest retailers in the world. Yet their IT department is nimble and dynamic, and works with cutting edge technologies. Come help build on these strengths! They are currently in need of a Sr Network Engineer to validate/upgrade the wired, wireless and security networks in Data Center to support the engineering/deployment of a comprehensive Cisco, Checkpoints and load balancers. This position is contract and is at their Phoenix, AZ facility
- 7+ years of engineering and deployment experience with CCIE certification.
- Experience with selection, design, implementation and support of enterprise network systems and diagnostic tools.
- Experience of working in ITIL environments.
- Subject matter expert in Cisco LAN/WAN, firewalls (Checkpoints, ASA) and load balancers.
- Thorough knowledge of wired architecture, and strong experience of LAN switching technologies. 10. Working knowledge with network and wireless troubleshooting tools.
- Working knowledge of security, LAN/WAN and load balancers technologies. 12. Working knowledge with Firewall/NAC troubleshooting tools.
- Cisco LAN/WAN technologies Aruba/Cisco Wireless technologies MPLS technologies VoIP technologies, ClearPass, Checkpoint, SDN
- Ability to communicate technical proposals to management.
- Excellent organizational, project management, interpersonal, time management, written and oral communication skills.
BS in computer Science or equivalent network engineering experience
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Contract : 4+ months
- Phoenix, AZ
- Local candidates only
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to email Nina Schindler (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 123
Cisco LAN/WAN technologies Aruba/Cisco Wireless technologies MPLS technologies VoIP technologies, ClearPass, Checkpoint, SDN