This client is one of the most famous medical and research institutions in the world, and home numerous Nobel laureates. They are a major provider of healthcare services and are world renown for their work. They have an immediate need for an IT Project Manager & Functional Analyst based in Palo Alto, CA for a permanent position.
Prior EPSi installation experience with budget and cost accounting functionality
Prior implementation project management experience for both modules
Prior experience with EPIC to EPSi integration (for Costing, Budgeting, PLA, Contract modeling, Data Extender ) would be plus
The position would be expected to get into the cost accounting system to help with build decisions and some of the build itself, up to 50% of their time.
Experience with moving off of TSI (current budgeting and cost accounting solution)
Collaborate with User Groups to maintain an ongoing understanding of business issues and needs.
Coordinate with and direct third-party vendors.
Create project organizational structure and team composition; facilitate communication between project team members on deliverables.
Determine project scope and deliverables, sets project expectations; develops and manages project plans e.g., identification of user requirements, analysis and design, buy/ proposals, contract negotiations, risk assessment, specification development, development and implementation, installation, configuration, testing, training, documentation, policy and procedure development, issue resolution, marketing and go-live customer support
Develop training, testing, and security plans to meet defined business requirements working with the appropriate business owners or authority.
Monitor project schedule and budget; facilitate discussions on the assessment, documentation, and recommendations on business process flow to achieve project objectives.
- Must have 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Must have prior EPSi installation experience with budget and cost accounting functionality
- Must have prior implementation project management experience for both modules
- Prior experience with EPIC to EPSi integration would be a plus
- Computer software skill in SQL to query and perform large database data analysis would be a plus
- Full time/Permanent
- Location: Palo Alto
- Local Bay area candidates only
- Must be authorized to work in the US (No current or future sponsorship provided)
What’s in it for You:
- Highly competitive pay and stable work environment
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills working with a senior team
- Some of the best perks and benefits in the business including: Medical, Life, Dental, Vision, Legal Insurance, many retirement programs, child care services and many more perks.
About the Client:
The work to which you will contribute, either directly or indirectly through your support efforts, will have a major, positive impact on the world. Their services help adults and children across the area and have done so for decades. The group you will work with is focused on PeopleSoft. They were an early adopter at a huge scale.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume. You can contact Kinjal Bhimani (Kinjal.email@example.com), 408-739-4900 x 125 to know more.
Key Words: IT, project manager, functional analyst, EPIC, EPSi, cost, budget accounting, technical project manager, project management, implementation, EPSi integration, SQL, data analysis