Our client is in the payment processing business. They are currently in need of a Mobile QA Engineer. This position is a contract-to-hire or direct hire permanent role to work at their Sunnyvale, CA facility.
Testing experience is recommended with the following skill set:
- Proficient in black box testing techniques
- Experience with Functionality Testing
- Experience in user flow testing
- Experience of working with Android based mobile devices is a must.
- Experience with Android Tools - ADB, DDMS, Monkey, Memory Analyzer tool etc.
- Web testing experience across browsers.
- Experience in using different defect tracking tools , test database’s , jenkins, git.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create and evaluate test cases for product releases.
- Execute integration, system, feature interaction, stress, performance and carrier validation testing for different products before go live.
- Test different applications on 2G/3G/Wi-fi networks manually.
- Execute test cases efficiently across all functional areas of Android and web based products
- Communicate testing progress with higher management
- Find bugs and report bugs. Reverify fixes and perform regression checks.
- Complete test work with limited supervision under one- to two-week release cycles.
- Work outside of application testing, including into any one of the following areas: automation, platform, and internationalization and localization to participate with other testing needs.
- This position cannot work with work visa candidates
- Contract to Hire or Permanent role
- Local candidates only
- Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you. Feel free to email Bhavya Aluri (email@example.com) or call 408-739-4900 x 110.