Our client is a leading software company and a worldwide leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of programmable logic devices; hardcopy devices; predefined design building blocks; and associated development tools. They are actively seeking a JDA Lead/Developer/BSA (2 positions, 1 Technical Lead and 1 Business System Analyst)
This is a 6-12 Month Contract position based in San Jose, CA.
JDA Business Systems Analyst / Technical Lead (Supply Planning Focus)
- BSA working with Operations Worldwide
- Work closely with Stakeholders in Operations to improve process and IT system efficiency
- Analyze business processes and propose improvements
- Work with Operations and IT to define new projects
- Lead teams/ Manage Project delivery
- Gather requirements, create business requirements document, Solution design, Functional specs, test plan, cut-over plan etc
- Conduct functional Integration testing
- Solve production support issues
- Excellent comm skills and attitude
- MUST have experience as a BSA in SCM/ ERP
- Project Management experience in SCM/ ERP
- MUST have experience as an IT Analyst in Capacity Planning, Supply Planning, Linear Optimization Solvers, Heuristic-based Solvers
- MUST be Expert in Supply chain processes in Manufacturing Industry
- PMP, CSCP, CPIM Certification a plus
- MUST have deep understanding of Supply Chain Master Data - Planning Hierachies, Customer Segments, Capacity and Materials Constrain
- MUST have hands-on configuration/ solution design experience in Advanced Supply Chain Planning Solutions ( i2-SCP preferred)
- Proficient in SQL Queries, stored procedure to extra and anlyze plan data and identify root cause
- Configuration and Solution knowledge of i2 – ABPP, i2-FNE and i2-OP and i2-DM will be a plus
- Should be able to understand the analytical toolset such as BEX, BO, Tableau and being able to connect the dots to solve complex problems.
- 6-12 Months Contract
- Location: San Jose, CA
- Non-local ok but must be willing to move on your own
What’s in it for you?
- The client is committed to continuous improvement of your skills and performance.
- Their culture fosters opportunities for individual impact and advancement in a rapidly growing environment.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please feel free to email Kinjal Bhimani (Kinjal.email@example.com) reference or call 408-739-4900 x 125.
Key Words: JDA, i2, SCM, "Supply Chain", "Supply-Chain”, “Capacity Planning”, “Demand Planning”, "master data", System analyst, BSA, Developer, Project management, PM, technical Lead, Semiconductor, “Supply planning”, SQL queries