Our client is one of many well-known companies in mobile world. They are currently in need to find Technical Program Manager / Release Management. This is 6+ month contract located in Mountain View, CA can work with W2 (NO CTC) candidates only.
- Establish Release Management procedures, processes, checklists and “standards”.
- Interface with and manage multiple team-members during release pipeline activities.
- Be Release POC interfacing with cross-functional teams for testing and release.
- Ensure Release Management processes are developed further, continuously monitored and improved over time to ensure optimal efficiency.
- Ensure Release Management documentation set is maintained.
- Ensure projects maintain configuration control of software baselines and modifications.
- Ensure development teams create, build and release software packages for testing and release purposes as per defined procedures and standards.
- Ensure documentation for software deliveries are created and stored in an auditable manner, within the CMDB.
- Act as primary liaison between functional groups, such as Scrum meeting notes, follow-ups, Sprint planning.
- Conduct weekly implementation readiness reviews to validate release packages being fit for purpose.
- Execute, control and manage a schedule of planned releases from dev to pre-production(staging) environments
- Work with QA, Development and Operations to ensure that development projects adhere to the release process and change procedure guidelines
- 1 to 3 years of overall software development/release/configuration management experience.
- Solid knowledge of Configuration and/or Release Engineering.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills; agile problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to coordinate multiple stakeholder needs across internal and external teams.
- Experience with multiple Release Management software tools.
- Experience with build management tools, including JIRA, Confluence, etc
- Previous experience in an Operations or Development role
- Experience with modern tools and methodologies for doing source control, packaging and software release
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume. Feel free to email Nina Schindler (email@example.com) or call 408-739-4900 x 123