Our client is one of giants in the telecommunications industry with focus on innovation and research. They are currently in need of Web Application QA Engineer, to work as part of a very important and innovative project. This position is contract and is at their Mountain View, CA facility.
- Understand the requirements and create test cases covering all aspects for our Samsung Knox cloud services.
- Defect logging and defect tracking until bug closure.
- Takes ownership/responsibility for the product quality
- Support development in Bug reproduction
- Co-ordinate with program management, Developers and QA leads.
- Minimum 4+ year experience in web application and services testing
- Strong experience in writing test cases and test plans is a must
- Experience performing Load, Performance and GUI testing for web service and web applications is must
- Experience with collecting web application logs on Linux servers
- Expertise with AWS, Joyent or similar cloud infrastructures is plus
- Automation experience using selenium or UI automater is an advantage but not mandatory
- Quick learner and can adopt to multiple project environments in shorter time frame
- Proactive and NOT reactive.
- Ability to handle test activities independently
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US (W2 only, No C2C)
- Position type: Contract
- Duration: 6+ Months
- Position location: Mountain View, CA
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you. Feel free to email Bhavya Aluri (email@example.com) or call 408-739-4900 x 110.