Our client is worldwide leader in information technologies with products that include hardware, software and services. They have a requirement for a Sr. Cloud Solutions Architect to work in their Engelwood, CO facility. This is a Contract-To-Hire role for the candidate who can work on W2.
If you are interested, please click apply with your most current resume or email Nina Schindler (email@example.com) 408-739-4900 x 123).
We are looking for a Sr. Cloud Solutions Architect who will be accountable for partnering with key roles (e.g. project managers, application owners, business analysts, strategic architects etc.) to create solutions that are aligned to the architecture principles, leverage common solutions and services, and meet the financial targets (cost and benefits). Within the solution development lifecycle this role will be accountable for solution evaluation and selection, buy vs. build decisions, and early-phase project estimates which contribute to the business case. Provide consulting during the detailed design, build, test and deploy phases, and reengaged to perform benefits realization. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities as a team member or as an individual contributor
- Represent Technology Strategy & Architecture in programs/initiatives
- Support Functional & Technical Requirements gathering and assist in work effort sizing with PM support
- Produce conceptual and logical architectures to meet strategic business, financial and technology objectives through documentation of systems, architectures, process flows and value-chains
- Ensure alignment of initiative and low-level designs against the agreed architectures and technology strategies.
- Promote adherence of designs to policies and standards, architectural principles and guidelines.
- Manage tradeoffs between speed to market, quality and budgetary impact.
- May support multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Technical leadership and exposure across a broad scale of tools, technologies.
- You will provide technical leadership to the design, development, implementation and testing of technical solutions, integrating existing and innovative technologies.
- You will identify opportunities to adopt modern technologies.
- You will engage business to understand critical needs, socialize and vet solutions, and advise on strategies to shape acquisitions that achieve desired results
- Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing business capabilities
- Performs advanced systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
Skills & Requirements:
- 7 + years hands-on familiarity with cloud platforms, Platform-as-a-service (PaaS), APIs, middleware, web services technologies, and security
- Exposure to cloud technologies such AWS, Azure and Google Cloud
- Experience in independently and effectively building and delivering Proofs of Concept (PoCs)
- Experience in successfully influencing key decision makers at customers
- 5+ years of experience with REST-based Web Services API implementation
- Familiar with AWS, EC2, S3, Lambda, Gateway, CloudFront/CDNs, DynamoDB, MongoDB
- Working knowledge of Git, SVN, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, Agile methodologies
- Proficient with Linux, Ubuntu/Debian, BASH scripting
- Experience with AWS networking and security, managing VPCs
- Good understanding of cyber-security and ensures security is integrated into all architecture solutions.
- Ability to create pragmatic, strategic technology alternatives which deliver short-term results while contributing to long-term strategic direction
- AWS Certified Solution Architect (Associate or Professional)
- VMWare vSphere 6 certification
- Certified Developer – Associate a plus
- Contract to Hire – W2 ONLY
- Local candidates in Colorado are Preferred
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We’d love to hear from you! Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. You should also feel free to email Nina Schindler (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 123.