- As Backend Engineer, you will be both maintaining current features and implement new ones. You will be working in a highly automated environment with test suites and CI/CD that is cloud native.
- You will be working with Containers and Kubernetes in a large scale distributed system with peaks of 25,000 CPUs running simultaneously. Our designs need to survive billions of API calls keeping the response time below 50ms.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong Experience with writing test suites and testable code
- Experience with writing open source modules and GitHub, writing test suites
- Experience with system design and microservices infrastructure
- Docker, Containers, and Docker compose workflows
- MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch
- Knowledge of Domain Driven Design
- Bonus: Knowledge of Idempotency patterns when working with data and eventual consistency
- Permanent position
- San Francisco, CA
Feel free to connect with Jalpa Mehta (email@example.com) or call at 408 739 4900 Ext 114.