Our client provides data storage and management solutions to everyone from CERN to Formula One race teams.
They currently have a requirement for a SDET (Developer in Test) for a challenging and rewarding contract to hire position in Research Triangle Park, NC. This role is open for the Citizens, Green Card and GCEAD holder only
- A Junior Software Engineer who is ready to learn the practical basics of developing and testing software products in an environment
- Implement and verify systems/subsystems
- Support inter-dependent development and testing activities Coding
- Testing and/or Unit Testing
- Test automation
- Performance analysis
- Lab configuration and administration is highly desirable
- Proficient in Ruby or other scripting languages
- Proficient in a Linux environment
- Experience with HTTP and RESTful interfaces
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience with Agile, TDD, and continuous integration
- Lab configuration and administration experience with the following software and hardware is highly desirable
- VMware vSphere (vSphere/ESXi 5.5/6.0/6.5)
- OpenStack (Liberty/Mitaka/Newton/+)
- NetApp FAS (cdot NFS/iSCSI/FC)
- NetApp E-Series (SANtricity 11.20/.25/.30+, E2860, iSCSI)
- Cisco and Arista 10GbE switches (IOS/NXOS; Cisco 5020/5548/5596, Arista 7150)
- Fujitsu servers (RX200/RX300/RX2540)
- A Bachelor of Science or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science or related technical discipline; or equivalent experience is required
- Contract to Hire
- Local to Research Triangle Park, NC candidates only
- NO CTC
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. You should also feel free to email Nina Schindler (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 123.