- Architect, design, implement, validate, document, and support SAP solutions.
- Deliver proof-of-concept configurations and analysis to be demonstrated and presented to customers and client’s internal personnel.
- Support, assist, and consult with all levels, including Account Executives, Product Management, Product Marketing, Product Support, VP, through delivery of technical presentations and reports.
- Responsible for ongoing recommendations and best practices for storage solutions around business continuity, high availability, backup, recovery and archiving.
- Responsible for ongoing management of configuration and layout of platform and storage infrastructure.
- Knowledge in SAP Basis administrative activities.
- Hands-on experience with SAP support package stacks, kernel upgrades and enhancement packs.
- Linux OS knowledge and hands-on experience, RedHat or SuSE, bare metal & virtualized.
- IP network/switch knowledge and hands-on experience.
- Experience in plan, design, implement, validate, or document integrated solutions for enterprise business applications using x64 servers, storage arrays, and IP & SAN switches.
- Experience with solution design and implementation in data protection, high availability, and disaster recovery is a big plus.
- Experience in building and managing NoSQL database such as Hadoop, MongoDB and Cassandra is a plus.
- Performance tuning and benchmark expertise is a plus.
- Good hands-on experience with blade or rack servers is a plus.
- Good hands-on experience with Fibre Channel storage is a plus.
- Proficient in Python, Perl, and/or Linux shell scripting is a plus.
- Duration: 6 – 12-month contract
- Location: Santa Clara, CA
What’s in it for You:
- Competitive pay
- Excellent facilities and great location
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent and experienced team with solid expertise in this area
- Ample opportunities for personal development.
About the Client:
This client has a reputation for leading innovation in their area of expertise. They are a multinational corporation, but operate in smaller, nimble units responsive to their client needs. The focus of this company is on providing IT technologies and services. They have excellent facilities, great people and a stellar café!
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Feel free to email Medha (email@example.com ) or call 408-648-2010