ServiceNow Admin /Developer - 13410
Our client is a leading provider of innovative on-demand software solutions and services for the residential mortgage industry. They are looking for a ServiceNow Admin/Developer for a contract position in Pleasanton, CA.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- General support, administration and maintenance of ServiceNow platform and associated applications.
- Work closely with ServiceNow functional team to build requested items and tasks using workflows to manage processes from the customer to the fulfillment teams.
- Work directly with end users to resolve support issues within ServiceNow.
- Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications.
- Develop systems integrations and process automation
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each.
- Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow
- Configuring and managing Discovery and Orchestration
- Coordinate application and platform upgrades
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between Service-now and other systems
- Create ServiceNow reports and dashboards
- 2 -5+ years ServiceNow administration in an enterprise environment.
- Must be technically savvy and able to design and build applications that meet business goals and objectives
- Proven experience implementing and customizing a web architected, n-tiered enterprise application
- Familiar with Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, REST)
- Familiar with LDAP, MS Active Directory, ADFS
- Integration (interfacing) of enterprise software systems
- Experience creating ServiceNow update sets, promoting and testing through multiple instances and into production.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, a similar technical discipline or comparable experience
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification preferred
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Contract: 6 months (Possibility of extension)
- Locals are preferred
About the Client:
This client has become a trusted leader in the world of real time reporting and big data management. They have a suite of software products that has created dramatic efficiencies in industries from airlines to utilities. They rely on a top-notch team to continue their innovations.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Kanchan Raghatate(firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 106