This client is one of the most famous medical and research institutions in the world, and home to five Nobel laureates. They are at the forefront of creating new knowledge from the exploding volume of clinical, discovery, and education data that it creates and manages. In support of this effort, they have an immediate need for an Exchange Administrator. This is a 6+ month contract and located in San Francisco, CA. Onsite interview is needed.
Expert experience with various desktop/mobile email clients such as Outlook for PC and Mac
- Hybrid on-prem Exchange 2010/2016 and Exchange Online environment
- Exchange Online licensing
- Public Folder Mailboxes
- ADFS, ADFS Proxy
- AAD Connect
- Active Directory (multi-domain and multi-forest)
- Understands ADFS claims rules
- Exchange Online security
- Excellent PowerShell scripting skills for automation
- Experience with large scale (45k+) mailbox migrations
- Understanding of firewalls and TCP/UDP ports
- Creating detailed documentation
- F5 LTM
- VMware ESXi
- 6+ Months Contract
- Location: San Francisco
- Onsite interview - MUST
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. Or you can contact Nina Schindler (email@example.com), 408-739-4900 x123.