Job Order # 13468 - SFDC CPQ specialist
We currently have an immediate requirement for an 13468 - SFDC CPQ specialist. This is a contract opportunity and the location is San Francisco, CA
Job Title (Position): SFDC CPQ specialist
Duration: 6 months contract to hire
Location : Tacoma WA / Santa Clara CA
• A very unique role in supporting a new implementation of Salesforce CPQ and Oracle Fusion. The Business Analyst will work cross functionally in both systems supporting Product and Account master data structures supporting business request from an IT standpoint. The Analyst will also primarily focus on Salesforce CPQ set up and maintenance when needed by business process changes.
• This is a highly visible functional Business Analyst position supporting the CPQ & Master Data processes and systems. In constant interaction with the business community and other Business Analysts, the BSA will be primarily responsible for identifying process improvement opportunities in relation to the Master Data processes and systems. This is a high level position for an experienced analyst used to working with CPQ and Master Data.(Account & Product)
• Candidate MUST HAVE proven experience in defining and gaining cross functional business departments agreement in Salesforce CPQ, Master Data in relation to Products and Accounts
• The candidate will be expected to implement / support repeatable and scalable business processes based on best practices in collaboration with all functional stakeholders while maintaining an emphasis on integrity of the systems. Past hands-on functional experience in all functional areas will be the key to success in this role.
• The successful candidate must have and be able to demonstrate longevity in prior positions, therefore clearly demonstrating customer relationship development and maintenance.
• A strong analytical approach to business process design with an emphasis on cross-functional inter-dependencies.
• A minimum of three years working as a Business Analyst with proven hands on experience developing business relationships including, requirements definition, functional specification creation, testing, root cause analysis
• Meticulous attention to detail, superb organization skills, and strong sense of ownership.
• Must be able to communicate well both verbally and in writing (including documentation).
• Must have excellent project management skills and be able to juggle multiple tasks, assignments being aware of workload and able to set own priorities to meet deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to function as a change agent.
• Ability and interest in training / educating users in tools, processes, procedures.
• Design, implement, support, and manage business processes in Infoblox with various ERP systems such as Oracle, Salesforce although additional training will be given as necessary.
• Work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization
• Directly interfacing with Product Management, Sales Operations, IT and Sales teams to understand business problems, design and deliver solutions
• Single point of contact for the business users to raise concerns for the following applications
o Salesforce and CPQ
o Oracle Fusion
• Involvement in discovery phase of various projects to make critical design decisions
• Utilize project management skills to take ownership, lead and manage project deliverables
• Liaise with outside vendors and drive key Enterprise Application implementation initiatives.
• Participate in system upgrades, new functional implementations, documentation initiatives
• Perform integration design between Oracle & SFDC applications
Please email your resume to email@example.com code Job Order # 13468 - SFDC CPQ specialist in the subject of the email, call 408-648-2010 or click ‘Apply Now’ below.
Since 2002, Maxonic has provided IT staffing services to clients throughout the US and Canada. We have a reputation of being both highly professional and ethical. All of our requirements are from direct clients.