Marketing Project Manager – 13480
Our client is one of largest virtualization companies in the world. Their products help streamline how complex applications can be used and viewed. They are a Silicon Valley powerhouse and are currently in need of a strong Marketing Project Manager in Palo Alto, CA.
- The role we’re looking for is a seasoned Content Development Project Manager to drive the production cycle of global campaign demand generation material. You’ll work closely with campaign managers, content SMEs, internal and vendor designers and writers to ensure projects stay on track and maintain our high quality standards.
- You’ll be managing multiple marcom production projects, with a keen understanding of the prioritization of the individual projects to help meet deadlines; This includes the typical duties such as vendor management, schedule development, posting in-progress and final documents to our content management tracker, keep key stakeholders informed of red flags, hard deadlines and resource implications.
- Outside of traditional project management skills, we require that this person have a passion for storytelling to an IT audience and proven experience contributing thoughtful copyedits and insightful recommendations. This position is highly collaborative and process driven.
- The Global Campaigns Center of Excellence team Our primary goal is to support our regional demand generation marketing teams with
- - Consistent delivery of high-quality solution campaign content offers and creative assets for every stage of the buyer's journey
- - A forum and a hub for campaign best practices sharing within marketing globally
- - Campaign process optimization, brand-ready template standardization, and a source for on-going innovation
- Outstanding writing and editing skills with a focus on audience engagement Creativity and passion for what you do Excellent verbal communication and project management skills
- 7+ years of experience in a similar content creation/production role
- You are a self-starter with desire to produce only the highest quality work Good sense of humor and team collaboration focus is a must
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- 6 months Contract Position
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
- Local candidates strongly preferred
What’s in it for You:
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent, diverse and experienced team.
- Ample opportunities for personal development.
About the Client:
This client is radically transforming IT with technologies that improve their customers’ efficiency and profitability. They are an undisputed leader in their domain. They have a superb campus, easy to get to location and outstanding, mouthwatering food served at their on-site café.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates.
Interested in Applying?
Feel free to directly email Jalpa Mehta (email@example.com) or call 408-739-4900 x 114.
Key words: Project Manager, PMP, Program, Marketing, Marcom, Campaign, content creation, content management