Our direct client is one of the world's leading global hospitality companies. They are currently in urgent need of an experienced System Test Lead. This Permanent role located in Las Vegas, CA.
Leads teams responsible for the design, development, re-use and institutionalization of the enterprise wide technology quality assurance testing. Partners with cross functional IT disciplines to ensure test processes, practices and standards are executed for a defined scope of projects. Provides testing specialization expertise which includes right balancing of testing methodologies, procedures and practices unique to commercial off-the-shelf packaged solutions, and in-house developed solutions. Provides strategic and tactical direction in the performance of all levels of test within the Enterprise Quality Assurance function.
• Leads test activities in accordance with policies and standards.
• Drives test deliverables on a project basis being responsive to schedule and quality requirements.
• Designs tests with re-use in mind to fast track quality testing of products.
• Hands on technical expertise with test automation frameworks
• Implements test verification (e.g., Technical Reviews) and validation (e.g., Function Test or System Test) practices, standards, metrics, training, and processes).
• Drives product readiness. Supports both technical and business teams
• Establishes fact-based measures of test efficiency, effectiveness and product readiness.
• Partners with client groups to ensure that the testing strategy is understood; in use; test prerequisites are completed, and that test outputs are analyzed.
• 5-7 years’ experience in technology mostly focused in application development and/or quality assurance testing.
• Experience in testing for n-tiered and web development and automation frameworks.
• Previous leadership experience.
• Strong project management skills.
• Experience managing off-shore third party vendors.
• Specialized experience in testing for n-tiered and web development, test design and automation frameworks.
• Must have extensive knowledge of e-commerce software applications
• Familiarity with Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) test-related tools.
• Working knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies such as Agile, and the technology that supports it
• Understanding of technology and its practical application to testing complex systems.
• Ability to understand business drivers and propose test solutions to support the business need.
• Excellent leadership skills, with ability to interface with technical and business teams
• Must have test automation framework knowledge and hands-on selenium experience
• Highly ethical and discreet with ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Must be highly organized and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Nevada Gaming License will be required.
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Send us your resume, ASAP! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to email Lydia Vasilyeva (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 113.