Our direct client is one of the world's leading global hospitality companies. They are currently in urgent need of an experienced DevOps Engineer. This Permanent role located in Las Vegas, CA.
We are seeking a team-oriented senior release automation engineer, who will apply his/her advanced automation skills in establishing and maintaining a continuous integration and continuous deployment environment in a mixed on-prem and cloud environment. The position maintains and enhances the release build, -integration and deployment process of internal developed software and COTS products
- Supports and implements enhancements to the CI and CD environment
- Supports CI/CD tools
- Continuously improves automation scripts
- Supports QA and PreProd server environment in conjunction with the COTS Release Management group
- Coordinates and Performs Release deployment activities between multiple Departments
- Minimum 2 years technical experience as Senior Release Automation Engineer (including design and estimation) or 4 years equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years advanced experience with Jenkins and workflows in a mixed on-prem and cloud environment. Experience with other build orchestration tools is acceptable
- Minimum of 1 years advanced experience with Subversion and Git/GITHUB. Experience in customizing before mentioned tools is required
- Minimum of 2 years experience building Java Enterprise Application services with maven
- Minimum of 1 year experience using tools such as npm, cucumberJS, ESLint
- Minimum of 1 year understanding micro services technologies
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience with Docker container technologies.
- Minimum of 2 years automation experience with Ansible (Windows and Linux)
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience using cloud technologies (either AWS or Azure, AWS preferred)
- Building EC2 instances via AWS console or implementing entire cloud infrastructures via Cloud Formation or terraform scripts Understanding of EC2, RDS, S3, VPC, ELB and Route53.
- Understanding of IAM roles, Security groups and subnets to access AWS components from multiple AZs and regions.
- Understanding of SQS, CloudWatch and CloudTrail to monitor the VMs health check and alarm the users through AWS SNS notifications.
- Setting up Auto-scaling to scale-up and scale-down EC2 instances and Clusters to manage load according to customers load capacity.
- Creating AMIs and snapshots to build new EC2 instances
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science
- AWS, Azure certification
- Application development / technical design experience
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Send us your resume, ASAP! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to email Nina Schindler (email@example.com) or call 408-739-4900 x 123.