UI/UX Designer– 13491
Our client is a premier multinational biotechnology corporation focused on improving the human condition through systems, consumables, and services for researchers. They currently have a requirement for a UI/UX Designer. The position is located in Carlsbad, CA
- B.A. or B.S. in a relevant field
- Extensive experience designing visual user interfaces for web and mobile applications
- Ability to understand and apply brand guidelines
- Experience working hand-in-hand with clients to envision product requirements, study user interaction, and provide recommendations on experience best practices
- A strong eye for typography, layout, and color
- Proficiency with your favorite tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks
- Knowledge of platform specific standards and paradigms (Apple Human Interface Guidelines, Android Design Principles) and experience building unified experiences across them
- An ability to take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into elegant information flows and simple, intuitive interfaces
- A clear understanding of the differences between designing for web and mobile
- Experience in working with in a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based project environment
- Desire and ability to work towards leading a team of 2-5 other designers and developers
- Desire to continue to broaden and deepen design, technical, business and consulting skills
- Excellent leadership, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- Familiarity or willingness to learn client side development in HTML5/CSS3
- Work portfolio needed.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer.
- Contract position
- Local candidates strongly preferred.
What’s in it for you?
- When your part of the team, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe.
- Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Help contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Feel free to email Vishnu Rajeev (Vishnu.firstname.lastname@example.org) or Call 408-715-1210 ext.109
Key Words: UI, UX, HTML5,CSS3