Our client is a premier multinational biotechnology corporation focused on improving the human condition through systems, consumables, and services for researchers. They currently have a requirement for a Scientist. The position is located in Frederick, MD.
- 6+ Years of clinical laboratory and cGMP Quality Control Laboratory experience.
- 4-year degree in Chemistry, Biology or other science related field.
- Working knowledge of general cGMP lab compliance.
- Good pipetting technique
- Proficiency in Excel and Jump or Minitab
- Ability to perform independently & as part of a team.
- Ability to work in dynamic, fast paced team environment.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Experience writing & reviewing technical documentation.
- Experience in working in FDA regulated environment.
- Experience with the following instrumentation (Ion Torrent, qPCR, HPLC, HPIC, Quant studio, Liquid Gas Chromatography, Mass Spectroscopy, Gel Imager)
- Experience in Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, or clinical lab QC environment
- Experience with ISO 13485 and cGMP
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer.
- Contract position
- Local candidates strongly preferred.
What’s in it for you?
- When your part of the team, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe.
- Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Help contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Feel free to email Vishnu Rajeev (Vishnu.firstname.lastname@example.org) or Call 408-715-1210 ext.109