Senior Infrastructure Program Manager - 13501
Our client provides carrier-neutral data centers and Internet exchanges to enable interconnection. Their data centers are also home to more than 500 cloud service providers, and the company operates the client Cloud Exchange, a service enabled by a proprietary software that allows customers to connect to multiple clouds simultaneously. They are currently in need of a Senior Program Manager.
- Accountable for project scope commitments and definition of overall delivery plan
- Accountable for meeting project delivery milestones Prepare and communicate project status to stakeholders
- Interact with Product Architects and Technical Architects/Leads (US domestic and offshore) Produce summary reports and dashboards for executive level communications
- Adhere to defined standard procedures and best practices when managing projects, ensuring a high-quality and consistent outcome Plan and co-ordinate joint sessions with relevant cross-functional work streams.
- 15-20 years of IT experience
- Senior level PM who can work on GLOBAL projects
- Ideal candidate will have a holistic approach to IT infrastructure and applications
- Experienced working in a PMO as Program Manager and very familiar with the role and function of a PMO and the processes
- Strong communicator. Proven track record communicating at all levels including the VP/CXO level
- Proven track record of working with multiple groups/ teams including technical teams
- Agile experience ( not looking for an agile coach or scrum master)
- Big Plus - Six Sigma Black Belt
- Possess solid communication and presentation skills
- Results-oriented individual with a can-do attitude; highly collaborative, interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- 6-12 months contract
- Location: Sunnyvale, CA
- Local candidates strongly preferred
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Feel free to email Jalpa Mehta (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 114.
Key Words: Project manager, Agile, Scrum, program, infrastructure