Senior Technical Project Manager – 13503
Our client is a premier multinational biotechnology corporation focused on improving the human condition through systems, consumables, and services for researchers. They currently have a requirement for a Senior Technical Project Manager. The position is located in Austin Texas.
Minimum 8 years as project manager of all phases of technical projects including teams of 15-40+ people.
- Strong working experience on projects such as cloud implementation and management, software development, medical science
- Strong understanding of and applied experience with Agile development principles.
- Ability to coach teams in the scrum master capacity.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic development environment with matrix reporting structure.
- Strong facilitation skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast- paced environment, between multiple projects and post-project support.
- Strong time management skills, prioritization abilities and independently “take ownership”.
- Responsible to ensure appropriate processes, data quality, and systems delivery.
- Ability to define business processes, data needs, and requirements, write use and business cases.
- Experience on the Biotech and Life Science industries is preferred
- Experience with Product Introduction, eBusiness, SAP/E1 ERPs and Manufacturing is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, including able to interact with VP level and below effectively.
- Work with developers to translate requirements into technical specifications.
- Able to work effectively with dispersed, remote and global teams when needed.
- Expected to follow Company’s governance processes and methodologies, and manage to budget.
- Able to manage projects even without domain technology expertise by leveraging experts.
- Working experience implementing project with regulatory and compliance components (FDA, HIPAA, etc)
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer.
- Contract position
- Local candidates strongly preferred.
What’s in it for you?
- When your part of the team, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe.
- Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Help contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Feel free to email Vishnu Rajeev (Vishnu.email@example.com) or Call 408-715-1210 ext.109
Key Words: scrum, Life Science, Biotech, eBusiness, SAP/E1 ERPs and Manufacturing,