Environmental, Health and Safety Specialist – 13508#
Our client is a premier multinational biotechnology corporation focused on improving the human condition through systems, consumables, and services for researchers. They currently have a requirement for an Environmental, Health and Safety Specialist. The position is located in Santa Clara, CA.
- 4 years relevant experience, including the organization / implementation of facility-wide safety programs, preferably in a life sciences environment.
- Demonstrated ability to recognize, evaluate, and recommend controls for workplace hazards.
- Demonstrated ability to determine training needs, organize and/or conduct training.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required, including the ability to interact with senior management.
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer applications, including word processing, spreadsheet, and slide presentations required.
- Excellent communication skills in a variety of medium (PowerPoint charts, written reports & memoranda, and verbal.)
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in safety engineering, environmental or industrial hygiene or comparable field.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer.
- Contract position
- Local candidates strongly preferred.
What’s in it for you?
- When your part of the team, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe.
- Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Help contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Feel free to email Vishnu Rajeev (Vishnu.email@example.com) or Call 408-715-1210 ext.109
Key Words: EHS Specialist, EHS, Environmental, Health and Safety Specialist, SOP. SOPs, OSHA, EPA, CAL OSHA, safety engineering, environmental