QA Project Manager – 13510
Our client is an impact player in gaming industry and has revolutionized the industry with their fascinating games.
Currently they are looking to hire a Full Time Project manager in their Austin, TX office.
- The QA Project Manager will align closely with development team leaders to create and maintain an up-to-date Quality Plan for the product.
- You will be tasked with establishing and maintaining productive and efficient partnerships with external groups and Test Centers, defining the effective methods of reporting and communication between the teams.
- You will be responsible for tracking and reporting the progress of the project during development with a focus on data-driven analysis, and to continually assess the product’s quality and identify any areas of risk.
- As the owner of the project budget, you will track expenditure and report forecasted costs in a regular cadence to QA and Development management.
- As a Project Manager, you will be a key member of both the local studio and the worldwide QA organizations and will contribute to strategic improvement processes.
- You will be a mentor to your direct reports, guiding individual team members through their career development via regular and constructive feedback, and listening and acting on their concerns where appropriate.
- 5 years of QA testing experience with at least 2 years of managerial experience
- Proven track record of working in multi-disciplined project and/or test management
- In-depth understanding of software quality assurance concepts and procedures.
- Excellent understanding of software development processes, change management and process improvement.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with an ability to influence and persuade those not in your reporting structure
- Proven organizational skills with experience of managing a local team of 5+ and an external test center.
- Experience operating as a people manager, guiding direct reports in their career development
- Strong time management skills to enable you to prioritize, delegate and multi-task across competing demands
- Commercial awareness to be able to view situations from a business perspective
- Ability to evaluate and communicate potential risks and plan mitigations
- A data-driven mindset with ability to identify and track important metrics and use to influence process and decision making both with internal and external teams.
- Permanent/ Full Time
- Location: Austin, TX
What’s in it for You:
- Competitive pay
- Excellent facilities and great location
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent and experienced team with solid expertise in this area
- Ample opportunities for personal development.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Feel free to email Lydia (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2303.