Job Order #13565: CONTENT STRATEGIST
Our candidate is seeking a Content Strategist who will be tasked with articulating and executing end-to-end content strategy solutions for multiple lines of business. As such, the strategist will work with multiple stakeholders including UX teams (Ix Design, Production/Delivery, Visual Design, etc.), product management, and front-end and back-end technology.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support and execute content strategy for website design and content, as well as new products or product enhancements, providing light to moderate content strategy as need.
• Assess the scope of an upcoming project and manage partner teams' expectations around process, deliverables, and timelines.
• Collaborate with partners including User Experience Design, Product Management, and Technology to inform them of process and to set expectations.
• Work with internal business and UX teams to develop and improve content as well as execute content deliverables
• 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, innovation, or digital consulting
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Demonstrated experience with planning for and developing online, mobile and cross-channel content (Focus on short copy – UI, chat/conversational interfaces)
• Experience or exposure to AI and conversational UI tools and approaches such as voice UI design, chatbot scripting, or similar
• Experience working with existing brand/content guidelines as well as developing new content standards and tools, including style guides, lexicons, and content typologies
• Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
• Deep understanding of customer engagement, digital content, and content management technologies and their impact on user experience design
• Understanding of the user-centred design process, including personas, task analysis, task flows, content audits, content strategies, and user testing
• Prior experience developing and leading workshops such as journey mapping, rapid prototyping, or similar early stage concepts for digital solutions
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment and adapt to scope and schedule changes
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills to ensure deliverable deadlines and expectations are met
Period: 18+ months contract
Location: San Francisco, CA
Please send your resume to Joseph Apodaca email@example.com or contact by phone at 408-400-2300. Thanks!