Marketing Automation Specialist – JO#13583
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Our client is a premier multinational biotechnology corporation focused on improving the human condition through systems, consumables, and services for researchers. They currently have a requirement for a Marketing Automation Specialist. The position is located in Carlsbad.
- Manages web merchandising initiatives and processes for websites working across multiple divisions and regions
- Implement a multichannel platform that enables streamlining data, enabling continuous engagement with personalized marketing
- You will be required to validate campaign technical requirements with marketing teams
- Design Interactive strategies and treatment rules
- Design and Configure IBM Interact related components offers, channel, strategy, events, interactive zones, segments
- Analyzes KPIs and advises marketing teams of opportunities to optimize campaign performance
- Trains business partners on usage of merchandising and promotional capabilities and processes
- Works with marketing teams to gather requirements, translate business needs into technical execution for web merchandising functionality
- Partners with the Digital Technology Delivery team to scope, develop and launch new features and functionality that deliver results in terms of revenue and customer satisfaction
- Reports on merchandising performance and highlights insights to drive decision-making and initiative prioritization
- Stays up-to-date on web merchandising best practices and leverages external resources to improve the performance of the website
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of marketing experience
- Interpersonal skills: exceptional verbal/written communication, listening skills with attention to detail
- Dynamic merchandising experience preferred
- Experience in IBM Products 9.0.0 and above, specifically Unica Interact, Emessage, SilverPop, Campaign, UBX, etc. (ie. IBM Watson, IBM Marketing Cloud or IBM Watson Commerce)
- Experience in executing campaigns in Unica Interact.
- Basic SQL, HTML, CSS, Java knowledge
- Make insightful decisions based on data and/or analytics
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work multiple projects concurrently with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Experience establishing and maintaining business process documentation and training materials
- Team player great at collaborating with inter-disciplinary teams including marketing, sales, customer support, information technology and business executives.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer.
- Contract position
- Local candidates strongly preferred.
What’s in it for you?
- When your part of the team, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe.
- Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Help contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Feel free to email Vishnu Rajeev (Vishnu.email@example.com) or Call 408-715-1210 ext.109