Data Conversion Analyst – 13637
Role Name: Data Conversion analyst
Duration: 6 months
Location: ALPHARETTA GA
About the Role
Data Conversion analyst Role will be part of IT Transition Program Management Office (IT T-PMO) within Change Healthcare.
• Plans, conducts, and directs the analysis of business problems to be solved with data migration from a target to source system.
• Partners with users to create specifications for data migration to meet business requirements.
• Coordinates efforts with ETL developers to develop migrations to meet business requirements.
• May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or migration issues.
• Education: 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience.
• 6+ years experience in designing data ETL using information technology.
• Significant experience in business analysis, requirements definition and deployment of business requirements to information systems and applications.
• In-depth knowledge of data transformation and migration in business applications.
o Erwin (required)
o DataStage V8 (required)
o Peoplesoft (required)
o ETL (required)
o Workday (Preferred)
• Strong writing, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Collaborative, customer-focused and able to create visible value
Please send your resume to Vishnu Vishnu.email@example.com !